Announcement of Vacancy
Human Resources accepts applications for Part-time Instructors on a regular basis. Instructors are needed for various class times, dates and locations. An NWF State College application and copies of transcripts are required. Part-time applications are kept on file for two years.
We are currently accepting applications for the following disciplines:
- #ADJ-ABE - Adult Education
- #ADJ-BIO - Biological Sciences
- #ADJ-PHY - Chemistry
- #ADJ-LET - English
- #ADJ-MAT - Math
- #ADJ-DEN - Dental Assisting
- #ADJ-HLT - Medical Coding
- #ADJ-HUM - Humanities, Philsophy and Religion
- #ADJ-SOC - American Government
- #ADJ-SOC - Sociology
- #ADJ-LET - Spanish
- Minimum of a master's degree required in the subject, or a master's degree in a related field with 18 graduate semester hours in the subject.
- Adult Education: Bachelor's degree in English, Math, reading, elementary education, special education or a related field.
- Computer Science: Bachelor's degree acceptable.
- Dental Assisting: Must have current CDA credential and Expanded Functions Certification.
- Medical Coding: Current medical coder certification with a minimum of 5 yrs. professional experience in field; OR bachelor's in health services, health information, health administration; OR other bachelors and demonstrated skills in health information management; OR Medical Doctorate. Demonstrated skills may be validated by medical coder coursework, medical coding certification, in-field work experience, and/or in-field associates or technical certificate.
- Teaching experience preferred.
An NWF State College application and copies of transcripts are required in order to apply for these positions. An application may be obtained from our website, or from Human Resources, Northwest Florida State College, 100 College Blvd., Niceville, FL 32578 (Tel. #850/729-5365). If you are disabled and need accommodations in order to participate in the application/selection process, please notify Human Resources. All qualified persons will be considered on an equal basis. Any applicant grievance should be addressed to the Human Resources Director. Northwest Florida State College is an Equal Access/Equal Opportunity Institution and a Drug Free Workplace. (Florida Relay Access - 711)