- Applicants must complete the Applied Welding Technology Application for Admission.
- Applicants who have previously attended NWFSC, and have not taken classes within one (1) year of application Must Reapply: General Admission Application.
- Applicants must have a high school diploma or GED.
- Applicants must complete a drug screening.
- Applicants must submit official high school and official college transcripts. If you already enrolled in classes at NWFSC your transcripts should already by on file.
- Obtain placement test scores (PERT) or SAT/ACT scores. Test scores cannot be more than two years old.
- If accepted into the program, the Welding TABE Test* must be completed with a score of 9 in all required areas before completing the Welding certificate.
*Students with current passing PERT/SAT/ACT scores or a degree are exempt from the Welding TABE test.