The RN to BSN Degree Program is designed for Florida licensed Registered Nurses who are seeking a bachelor's degree in nursing. If you are not an RN and want to become an RN, then see our Associate of Science (AS) in Nursing Program. If you are currently enrolled in an AS in Nursing program and want to discover how to obtain your BSN, please complete the Interest Form.
- Designed for licensed registered nurses who want to earn a B.S.N. degree
- Offered online with guided practice experiences (clinical) that can be completed anywhere in the State of Florida
- Admits in Fall, Spring, and Summer
- Up to 90 credits may be awarded for an RN License and prior coursework
- Part-time or full-time study plans available
If you are an RN and interested in obtaining a Bachelor of Science in Nursing we would like to talk with you. Please complete the Interest Form to receive further information & updates on the program.
The baccalaureate degree in nursing at Northwest Florida State College is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education, One Dupont Circle, NW, Suite 530, Washington, DC 20036, 202-887-6791
The program is approved by the Florida Department of Education:
College Regional Accreditation Information
|1.||Apply to Northwest Florida State College and the BSN Program:
|2.||Request transcripts from all colleges you have attended and your high school be sent to Northwest Florida State College - Office of Admission.|
For further questions contact:
Dr. Marty Walker
Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files,
download the following free software.
PDF Documents: Get Adobe® Reader®