Students previously enrolled in the Radiography Program at Northwest Florida State College are able to return to the program under the following guidelines:
- The student must be in good standing with the Program and Clinical sites for consideration of return to the program
- The ability to join a class depends if there is space for a student
- If a student did not successfully complete any first semester courses required by the program, the student must reapply to the program.
- If a student completed 1-5 semester courses, the student must make an appointment
with the Program director to review options
- Regardless of options all returning students must successfully complete both a Skilled Lab evaluation and a written evaluation (testing), to ensure student is ready to proceed with the program.
- Students have a 1 year time frame to be readmitted to the program. For example, if a student successfully completed the first fall semester of the radiography program 2016 (ends December 2016), but was unable to continue into spring 2017, the student would need to start working on the remittance process in the fall of 2017, to be able to join the class in the spring of 2018. Please allow time for this - starting two semesters ahead is recommended.
- Students must send an intent to return letter/email to Program Director.