- Welcome to the Criminal Justice Training Center
- Admissions Information
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Program Requirements
- Physical Fitness Standards
- Law Enforcement Basic Recruit Training Academy
- Corrections Basic Recruit Training Academy
- Advanced / Specialized Courses
- Physical Fitness Training Plan
- Workout Schedule
- Helpful Links
- Contact Staff
- Equivalency of Training - EOT
- EXEMPTION FROM TRAINING (EFT) (FORMERLY KNOWN AS EOT) FOR: OUT-OF-STATE OFFICERS, FEDERAL OFFICERS, AND INACTIVE FLORIDA OFFICERS
Advanced and Specialized training courses are available for Law Enforcement and Corrections officers who are already employed with an agency. Registration will require approval from your agency.
Click the link below to see the full list ofTraining Center Courses
Download and fill out the Training Authorization/Registration Form [pdf].
Forms must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To receive email updates about Training Center Course offerings, email email@example.com to be added to the list.
Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files,
download the following free software.
PDF Documents: Get Adobe® Reader®