|Exam Period: December 9-16, 2015|
|Class Day*||Class Time||Finals Date||Finals Time|
|M, MW||Evening||Dec 14||6:30-8:20PM|
|MW, MWF||9:00 or 9:30 AM||Dec 16||9-10:50AM|
|MW, MWF||11:00 or 11:30 AM||Dec 16||11-12:50PM|
|MW, MWF||1:00 or 1:30 PM||Dec 16||1-2:50PM|
|MW, MWF, W||3:00 or 3:30 PM||Dec 16||3-4:50PM|
|MW, MWF, MTWR||8:00 or 8:30 AM||Dec 14||8-9:50AM|
|MW, MWF, MTWR||10:00 or 10:30 AM||Dec 14||10-11:50AM|
|MW, MWF, MTWR||12:00 or 12:30 PM||Dec 14||12-1:50PM|
|MW, MWF, MTWR||2:00 or 2:30 PM||Dec 14||2-3:50PM|
|M, MW, MWF, MTWR||4:00, 4:30 or 5:00 PM||Dec 14||4:30-6:20PM|
|TR||7:00, 7:30, 8:00 or 8:30 AM||Dec 10||8-9:50AM|
|TR||10:00 or 10:30 AM||Dec 10||10-11:50AM|
|TR||12:00 or 12:30 PM||Dec 10||12-1:50PM|
|TR||2:00 or 2:30 PM||Dec 10||2-3:50PM|
|TR||4:00, 4:30 or 5:00 PM||Dec 10||4:30-6:20PM|
|TR, MTWR||9:00 or 9:30 AM||Dec 15||9-10:50AM|
|TR, MTWR||11:00 or 11:30 AM||Dec 15||11-12:50PM|
|TR, MTWR||1:00 or 1:30 PM||Dec 15||1-2:50PM|
|TR, MTWR||3:00 or 3:30 PM||Dec 15||3-4:50PM|
|R, TR||Evening||Dec 10||6:30-8:20PM|
|F||All class times||Dec 11||CLASS TIME|
|S||8:00 or 9:00 AM||Dec 12||8-9:50AM|
|S||10:00 or 11:00 AM||Dec 12||10-11:50AM|
|S||12:00 or 1:00 PM||Dec 12||12-1:50PM|
|N/A||Distance Learning||SEE NO. 1 BELOW|
*Class day abbreviations: M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W = Wednesday, R = Thursday,
F = Friday, and S = Saturday
**See No. 2 below
All students will take the final examination in their regular classroom.
1. Distance Learning exams will be held Friday, Dec 11 (5PM or 7PM) and Saturday, Dec 12 (8AM, 10AM, 12PM, 2PM or 4PM). Check with your instructor for specific times.
2. Regular classes will end on Wednesday, Dec 9. Final exams will begin Thursday, Dec 10 and end on Wednesday, Dec 16 (except for Wednesday only evening classes; their final exams will be held on Dec 9).
3. Friday only classes will have their exams during scheduled class times on Friday, Dec 11.
4. Final exams for classes in the mini-term Session 2 and 3, or any other session will be on the last scheduled class meeting.
5. If a conflict exists between two final exams, please check with the instructors involved for a resolution.
6. If a student has four or more final exams scheduled on the same day, they may request to have their exams that are scheduled first for that day be rescheduled by contacting the chair of that department for a resolution. This must be approved by the chair prior to rescheduling the exam(s).