Fall Finals 2016
|Exam Period: December 9-14, 2016|
|Class Day*||Class Time||Finals Date||Finals Time|
|M, MW||Evening||Dec 12||6:30-8:20PM|
|MW, MWF||9:00 or 9:30 AM||Dec 12||9-10:50AM|
|MW, MWF||11:00 or 11:30 AM||Dec 12||11-12:50PM|
|MW, MWF||1:00 or 1:30 PM||Dec 12||1-2:50PM|
|MW, MWF||3:00 or 3:30 PM||Dec 12||3-4:50PM|
|MW, MWF, MTWR||8:00 or 8:30 AM||Dec 14||8-9:50AM|
|MW, MWF, MTWR||10:00 or 10:30 AM||Dec 14||10-11:50AM|
|MW, MWF, MTWR||12:00 or 12:30 PM||Dec 14||12-1:50PM|
|MW, MWF, MTWR||2:00 or 2:30 PM||Dec 14||2-3:50PM|
|M,MW, MWF, MTWR||4:00, 4:30 or 5:00 PM||Dec 14||4:30-6:20PM|
|TR||7:00, 7:30, 8:00 or 8:30 AM||Dec 9||8-9:50AM|
|TR||10:00 or 10:30 AM||Dec 9||10-11:50AM|
|TR||12:00 or 12:30 PM||Dec 9||12-1:50PM|
|TR||2:00 or 2:30 PM||Dec 9||2-3:50PM|
|TR||4:00, 4:30 or 5:00 PM||Dec 9||4:30-6:20PM|
|TR, MTWR||9:00 or 9:30 AM||Dec 13||9-10:50AM|
|TR, MTWR||11:00 or 11:30 AM||Dec 13||11-12:50PM|
|TR, MTWR||1:00 or 1:30 PM||Dec 13||1-2:50PM|
|TR, MTWR||3:00 or 3:30 PM||Dec 13||3-4:50PM|
|W||Evening||SEE NO. 1 BELOW|
|R, TR||Evening||Dec 9||6:30-8:20PM|
|F||All class times||SEE NO. 2 BELOW|
|S||8:00 or 9:00 AM||Dec 10||8-9:50AM|
|S||10:00 or 11:00 AM||Dec 10||10-11:50AM|
|S||12:00 or 1:00 PM||Dec 10||12-1:50PM|
|N/A||Distance Learning||SEE NO. 3 BELOW|
* Class day abbreviations: M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W = Wednesday, R = Thursday,
F = Friday, and S = Saturday
All students will take the final examination in their regular classroom. Regular classes will end on Thursday, Dec 8. Final exams will begin Friday, Dec 9 and end on Wednesday, Dec 14. Some exceptions apply (see below).
1. Wednesday only evening classes will have their exams during scheduled class times on the last day of class (LDC) Wednesday, Dec 7.
2. Friday only classes will have their exams during scheduled class times on the last day of class (LDC) Friday, Dec 2.
3. Distance Learning exams will be held Saturday, Dec 10 (8AM, 10AM, 12PM, 2PM, 4PM, 6PM, and 8PM). Check with your instructor for specific times.
4. Final exams for classes in the mini-term Session 2 and 3, or any other session, will be on the last scheduled class meeting.
5. If a conflict exists between two final exams, please check with the instructors involved for a resolution.
6. If a student has four or more final exams scheduled on the same day, they may request to have their exams that are scheduled first for that day rescheduled by contacting the chair of that department. This must be approved by the chair prior to rescheduling the exam(s).