|Exam Period: May 2-9, 2016|
|Class Day*||Class Time||Finals Date||Finals Time|
|M||Evening||May 2**||6:30-8:20 PM|
|MW, MWF||9:00 or 9:30 AM||May 9||9-10:50 AM|
|MW, MWF||11:00 or 11:30 AM||May 9||11-12:50 PM|
|MW, MWF||1:00 or 1:30 PM||May 9||1-2:50 PM|
|MW, MWF||3:00 or 3:30 PM||May 9||3-4:50 PM|
|MW, MWF, MTWR||8:00 or 8:30 AM||May 4||8-9:50 AM|
|MW, MWF, MTWR||10:00 or 10:30 AM||May 4||10-11:50 AM|
|MW, MWF, MTWR||12:00 or 12:30 PM||May 4||12-1:50 PM|
|MW, MWF, MTWR||2:00 or 2:30 PM||May 4||2-3:50 PM|
|M,MW, MWF, MTWR||4:00, 4:30
or 5:00 PM
|May 4||4:30-6:20 PM|
|T||Evening||May 3||6:30-8:20 PM|
|TR||7:00, 7:30, 8:00
or 8:30 AM
|May 5||8-9:50 AM|
|TR||10:00 or 10:30 AM||May 5||10-11:50 AM|
|TR||12:00 or 12:30 PM||May 5||12-1:50 PM|
|TR||2:00 or 2:30 PM||May 5||2-3:50 PM|
or 5:00 PM
|May 5||4:30-6:20 PM|
|TR, MTWR||9:00 or 9:30 AM||May 3||9-10:50 AM|
|TR, MTWR||11:00 or 11:30 AM||May 3||11-12:50 PM|
|TR, MTWR||1:00 or 1:30 PM||May 3||1-2:50 PM|
|TR, MTWR||3:00 or 3:30 PM||May 3||3-4:50 PM|
|W, MW||Evening||May 4||6:30-8:20 PM|
|R, TR||Evening||May 5||6:30-8:20 PM|
|F||All class times||May 6||CLASS TIME|
|S||8:00 or 9:00 AM||May 7||8-9:50 AM|
|S||10:00 or 11:00 AM||May 7||10-11:50 AM|
|S||12:00 or 1:00 PM||May 7||12-1:50 PM|
|N/A||Distance Learning||SEE NO. 1 BELOW|
| *Class day abbreviations: M = Monday, T = Tuesday, W = Wednesday, R = Thursday, F
= Friday, and S = Saturday
**See No. 2 below
All students will take the final examination in their regular classroom.
1. Distance Learning exams will be held Friday, Apr 29 (5PM or 7PM) and Saturday, Apr 30 (8AM, 10AM, 12PM, 2PM or 4PM). Check with your instructor for specific times.
2. Regular classes will end on Monday, May 2. Final exams will begin Tuesday, May 3 and end on Monday, May 9 (except for Wednesday only evening classes; their final exams will be held on May 2).
3. Friday only classes will have their exams during scheduled class times on Friday, May 6.
4. Final exams for classes in the mini-term Session 2 and 3, or any other session will be on the last scheduled class meeting.
5. If a conflict exists between two final exams, please check with the instructors involved for a resolution.
6. If a student has four or more final exams scheduled on the same day, they may request to have their exams that are scheduled first for that day be rescheduled by contacting the chair of that department for a resolution. This must be approved by the chair prior to rescheduling the exam(s).
Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files,
download the following free software.
PDF Documents: Get Adobe® Reader®