The Career Resource Centers at Northwest Florida State College in Niceville and DeFuniak Springs provide a variety of free services to Northwest Florida State College students, business partners, and the public. Contact the center nearest you for further information. Follow the "Services for Students" link on the side bar to access job listings and to post resumes ... . Follow the "Services for Employers" link for similar services.
Discover the career that's right for you!
- Work with a career specialist to develop your personal career path
- Assess your strengths, interests, skills and discover how these link to great jobs in today's economy
- Access on-line career information and the latest career databases & publications
- Research job growth, future trends, salaries and more in specific career fields
- Discover the best training & education options available to help you reach your goals
Prepare to be the best job candidate and get hired!
- Learn to develop a professional resume
- Get ahead of your competition by attending free workshops on:
- How to be successful in the job interview
- The latest business & workplace etiquette
Find the best jobs!
- Search extensive local, state and national job listings
- Obtain referrals to jobs that need your skills
Northwest Florida State College Niceville Campus
Student Services Center Building, Room 204
100 College Blvd.
Niceville, FL 32578
Monday-Friday 8:00 am-4:30 pm
Northwest Florida State College Chautauqua Center
908 U.S. Highway 90 West
DeFuniak Springs, FL 32466
Monday & Tuesday 8:00 am-4:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am-8:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am-12:00 noon