Submission Guidelines and Form
Any student enrolled in an NWF State College course for credit at the time of submission is eligible to enter.
A student may submit up to 7 entries of prose and/or poetry.
Poems submitted to the magazine may also be entered in the James and Christian LaRoche Memorial Poetry Contest if the writer is an undergraduate.
Contributors will receive publication credit and two free copies of the journal.
January 31st each year.
Submission Process (read carefully):
- All submissions must be in Word (.doc, .docx) or Rich Text (.rtf) format.
You will receive an error if you try to upload word perfect, or some other file type. If you only have Word Perfect, please convert your document to Rich Text (.rtf) format.
- Each document must contain only one piece. (Separate each poem/prose piece into a separate document.)
- DO NOT include your name or any other identifying information in the document. This form will ensure that your pieces are correctly identified as yours without allowing judges to recognize the contributor.
- Complete an online permission form below.
- When all fields in the Permission Form are complete, you will click Submit at the bottom of the form.
Complete the following fields, then click the Submit button below. You will upload your submissions on the next page.