Professional and Continuing Education
The Professional and Continuing Education Department at Northwest Florida State College offers are variety of quality non-credit programs. These programs include personal enrichment for the lifelong learner, business skills training for professionals, online classes, special event space rentals, fitness and wellness classes, kid's programs and community programs. Taught by experienced professionals, these programs are for all ages and offered during the morning, afternoon, evening and weekends, convenient for people with busy lives.
Spring 2017 Class Registration NOW OPEN
Our programs are conducted throughout Okaloosa and Walton Counties and include:
Community Education - in partnership with community organizations, ecotourism programs and state/court mandated program (Motorcycle Safety, Advanced Motorcycle Rider, Divorce Classes, Guardianship Training, American Heart Association Trainings, and more)
- Costa Leadership Institute - professional and business skills trainings training (Computer/Technology, Leadership, Communications, Preparation Exam/Certification Courses, Certification Exams, Continuing Education Units for Designated Professionals, and more)
- Fitness and Wellness - group fitness classes at our Niceville Campus and Ft. Walton Beach Campuses, DeFuniak Springs and South Walton Centers (Ballroom Dancing, Zumba, Tai Chi, Yoga and more). The Niceville Campus also offers gym memberships to the Raider Wellness Center, Niceville Campus.
- Jr. Raiders Kid's Programs - Summer Kid's On Campus, Sports Camps (June and July Kid's On Campus and basketball, baseball and softball sports campus conducted by NWFSC Raider's coaches)
- Personal Enrichment - for the lifelong learner (Creative Arts, Culinary, History and Politics, Computers, Hobbies, Languages, and more)
- Online Learning - online workforce training and personal enrichment classes offered through our Ed2go
- Meeting and Special Events Facilities - offering meeting and special event facilities at our main campus in Niceville and centers in Fort Walton Beach, Crestview, DeFuniak Spring and South Walton.