Admission Application Procedures
- Complete and return an NWF State College Application for Admission and a Residency Classification form.
- Submit all required academic records and credentials that support achievement of an equivalent to a U.S. high school education. Evidence of education includes documents such as records of certificates received, examination results of study, and records of courses taken and grades earned. Records must be accompanied by a certified English translation. Official copies of secondary school records must be sent in the original language accompanied by a certified English translation. Academic records will not be returned nor will they be forwarded to another college or agency.
- TOEFL Scores (TEST OF ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE) are required for applicants whose native language is not English: the minimum acceptable score on the paper-based test is 400, the computer base test is 97, and the internet based (iBT) is 32.
Select this link for a list of countries in which English is considered the native or dominant language spoken by the majority of residents (download the list of countries exempt from TOEFL). Applicants from countries on this list are EXEMPT from TOEFL. TOEFL information can be found at U.S. Embassies & Consulates, offices of the United States Informative Agency, and private organizations such as AMIDEAST. You may also contact:
P.O. Box 6154
Princeton, NJ 08541-6154
Telephone number: 609-951-1100
- Provide an Affidavit of Financial Support showing ability to pay all costs while living in the USA.
- Additional Admissions Steps: If you are an International student currently enrolled at an educational institution in the United States and you wish to apply for admission to Northwest Florida State College, you must also complete the Clearance for International Students Transfer or Transient Status form.
Please read all the information on this site before you start to complete application forms.