- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
NWF State College's Early Childhood Student Association Elect Officers for 08-09
The Early Childhood Student Association (ECSA) of Northwest Florida State College recently elected officers for the 2008-2009 school year. Officers are: Tiffany Skillman, Treasurer of Crestview; Krystal Jereda, Secretary of Niceville; Anthony McKinney, President Elect of Fort Walton Beach; Maija Campbell, President of Destin; and Darlene Neal, Historian of Niceville.
The purpose of ECSA is to promote professional knowledge in early childhood education, to practice advocacy for children and families, and to participate in service projects on behalf of young children and their families. Beverly Sandlin is the faculty sponsor of this student organization.
For more information about the ECSA or the Early Childhood Education program at NWF State College, please call 729-5386.
PHOTO (L to R): Tiffany Skillman, Krystal Jereda, Anthony McKinney, Maija Campbell, and Darlene Neal