- NWFSC News 2013
- NWFSC News 2012
- NWFSC News 2011
- NWFSC News 2010
- NWFSC News 2009
- NWFSC News 2008
- NWFSC News 2007
- NWFSC News 2006
- NWFSC News 2005
- NWFSC News 2004
- NWFSC News 2003
- NWFSC News 2002
- NWFSC News 2001
- Spirit of '45 Day Express to Make Stop
- Dental Assisting Graduates Honored
- Paramedic Graduates Honored
- NWF State College to Host Annual College Night
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduates Honored
- Parent Information Meetings on Dual Enrollment
- Students Named to President's List and Dean's List for Summer 2014
- Integrated Career and Technical Education Initiative Launched
- Huckabee Event to Benefit College's Music Programs
- NWF State College again recognized as Military Friendly School
- NWF State College Saddened by the Loss of Coach Patrick Harrington
- Celebration of Life set for Coach Patrick Harrington
- Tamela McCorvey Named Acting Head Womenâ€™s Basketball Coach
- Tamela McCorvey Named Acting Head Women's Basketball Coach
- Ribando Compositions Performed in Virginia, New York City
- Free IT Pro Camp Scheduled for Nov. 22
- SGA Reflects Student Involvement at 'All-Time High'
National Tour - Nunsense with Sally Struthers Appears December 4 in Niceville
Sally Struthers stars in Nunsense
Two-time Emmy Award Winner Sally Struthers will appear as Mother Superior in the hilarious Broadway comedy "Nunsense" on December 4 at 7:30 pm at the Mattie Kelly Fine and Performing Arts Center on the Niceville campus of Northwest Florida State College. The national tour of "Nunsense" is part of the center's 12th season of Broadway's best touring shows. Tickets are $45 each and are available from the Box Office by phone at (850) 729-6000 or toll free toll free 1-888-838-ARTS (2787), or may be purchased online at www.mattiekellyartscenter.org. The box office is open Monday to Friday from 9 am to 4 pm and will open at 6:00 p.m. the night of the show for any available at-the-door ticket sales.
"Nunsense" is the hit musical comedy celebrating its 25th anniversary with this special national tour starring Struthers, the popular Broadway, television and film actress. The zany show about the Little Sisters of Hoboken has become an international phenomenon, boasting more than 5,000 productions worldwide in over 21 different languages! Struthers brings this new production and its comic surprises to roaring life as Mother Superior in "A hail of fun and frolic," according to The New York Times. And USA Today called the production, "A hit of the first order." "Nunsense" creator, Dan Goggin was honored recently at a ceremony at Broadway's internationally famous Sardi's restaurant in New York City to celebrate the 25th Anniversary of his now internationally acclaimed production and the addition of Struthers to lead the cast. Goggin noted, "with the addition of Sally Struthers, her wonderful talent, and knack for musical comedy - we think this tour will enchant as well as present the production for a new generation to discover." The original production of the musical comedy ran in New York for over 5 years.
The 25th anniversary production of "Nunsense" that will appear December 4 at the Mattie Kelly Arts Center in Niceville celebrates the original presentation of the highly acclaimed musical comedy with Groggin again directing as those little sisters of Hoboken go through their uproarious song and dance performances.
For a video clip from the show and an interview with Struthers, see the Mattie Kelly Arts Center website.