- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
Collegiate High School 2009-10 Admissions Info Sessions Jan. 8, 12 & 26
Admissions packets for 2009-10 admission to the Collegiate High School at Northwest Florida State College are now available on the school's Internet site at www.nwfcollegiatehigh.org. Printed copies will available from the school and at all six NWF State College locations in January. The priority application period to return completed admissions forms is the month of February, however, interested students are strongly encouraged to review admissions procedures and begin the steps in the application process now.
Information sessions will be held January 8 and 12 at 5:30 pm in the College Mall, Bldg. K community gallery on the college's Niceville campus and January 26 at 5:30 pm at the Crestview Public Library.
The Collegiate High is an A+ and national Blue Ribbon school. The public charter school provides the opportunity for 10th, 11th and 12th grade students to simultaneously pursue both a standard high school diploma and a transferable college degree or transferable college credits. Located on the Niceville campus of NWF State College, the Collegiate High School is free of charge including free college-credit classes, textbooks, transportation, use of a personal laptop computer and access to personal tutoring.
The Collegiate High School office at (850) 729-4949 will be closed December 20 to January 4 and reopen January 5. For more information, visit the school's web site at www.nwfcollegiatehigh.org.