- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
Kids on Campus Registration
NICEVILLE---Enrollment for the popular "Kids on Campus" summer enrichment program at Okaloosa-Walton College begins May 21 at the Niceville Campus from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. in Building K and from 12 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. in Building C. Registration at all six OWC locations begins May 22.
Now in its twenty-first (21st) year, "Kids on Campus" provides students entering grades three through eight a unique opportunity for fun learning in a college environment. Participants choose from a variety of exciting classes in the areas of athletics, theater, art, and academics. The program will host two sessions at the Niceville campus; June 16 to 26 and July 14 to 24. Classes are held Monday through Thursday. The course list and registration forms are available at all area elementary and middle schools, OWC campuses and centers, and on the college web site www.owc.edu.
Parents are encouraged to register early in order to obtain their top choice of times and classes. Parents may choose either half-day sessions, from 9 a.m. to 12 noon or 12:30 to 3:20 p.m., or full-day sessions, 9 a.m. to 3:20 p.m. For an additional fee, parents may also choose extended day options that begin at 7:30 a.m. and end at 5 p.m. For more information, call 729-6086.