- NWFSC News 2013
- NWFSC News 2012
- NWFSC News 2011
- NWFSC News 2010
- NWFSC News 2009
- NWFSC News 2008
- NWFSC News 2007
- NWFSC News 2006
- NWFSC News 2005
- NWFSC News 2004
- NWFSC News 2003
- NWFSC News 2002
- NWFSC News 2001
- Spirit of '45 Day Express to Make Stop
- Dental Assisting Graduates Honored
- Paramedic Graduates Honored
- NWF State College to Host Annual College Night
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduates Honored
- Parent Information Meetings on Dual Enrollment
- Students Named to President's List and Dean's List for Summer 2014
- Integrated Career and Technical Education Initiative Launched
- Huckabee Event to Benefit College's Music Programs
- NWF State College again recognized as Military Friendly School
- NWF State College Saddened by the Loss of Coach Patrick Harrington
- Celebration of Life set for Coach Patrick Harrington
- Tamela McCorvey Named Acting Head Womenâ€™s Basketball Coach
- Tamela McCorvey Named Acting Head Women's Basketball Coach
- Ribando Compositions Performed in Virginia, New York City
- Free IT Pro Camp Scheduled for Nov. 22
- SGA Reflects Student Involvement at 'All-Time High'
New Exhibitions at OWC Mattie Kelly Arts Center Galleries: Arts & Design Society 16th Regional Juried Fine Arts Exhibition and '07 Best in Show Winner Lance deHaven-Smith
Two new art exhibits will be on display May 4 to June 5 at the Mattie Kelly Fine and Performing Arts Center Galleries in Niceville on the campus of Okaloosa-Walton College. An artists' reception and awards ceremony will be held in the OWC Holzhauer and McIlroy Galleries on Sunday, May 4 from 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. Both the opening reception and the exhibits are free and open to the public.
The Arts and Design Society of Fort Walton Beach, Inc. presents the sixteenth Regional Juried Fine Arts Exhibition in the McIlroy Gallery at the Mattie Kelly Fine & Performing Arts Center Galleries. This year's juror is Sue Laing Chapman, Master of Fine Arts, University of British Columbia and Art Instructor at Jefferson Davis Community College in Brewton, Alabama.
The Holzhauer Gallery features the 2007 ADSO Best in Show (Golden Brush Award), Lance deHaven-Smith. Lance is a Professor of Public Administration and Policy at Florida State University and is a well-known expert on Florida history and government. He is the author of over a dozen books on topics ranging from religion to politics. His artwork is a unique aspect of his lifelong study of politics. It explores varying ways in which power is expressed in architecture, personality, and nature.
Gallery hours for the two exhibits are Monday to Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Sundays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 pm and 90 minutes prior to most performances in the main stage theater at the center. For information, contact the gallery office at (850) 729-6044.