- NWFSC News 2013
- NWFSC News 2012
- NWFSC News 2011
- NWFSC News 2010
- NWFSC News 2009
- NWFSC News 2008
- NWFSC News 2007
- NWFSC News 2006
- NWFSC News 2005
- NWFSC News 2004
- NWFSC News 2003
- NWFSC News 2002
- NWFSC News 2001
- Spirit of '45 Day Express to Make Stop
- Dental Assisting Graduates Honored
- Paramedic Graduates Honored
- NWF State College to Host Annual College Night
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduates Honored
- Parent Information Meetings on Dual Enrollment
- Students Named to President's List and Dean's List for Summer 2014
- Integrated Career and Technical Education Initiative Launched
- Huckabee Event to Benefit College's Music Programs
- NWF State College again recognized as Military Friendly School
- NWF State College Saddened by the Loss of Coach Patrick Harrington
- Celebration of Life set for Coach Patrick Harrington
- Tamela McCorvey Named Acting Head Womenâ€™s Basketball Coach
- Tamela McCorvey Named Acting Head Women's Basketball Coach
Northwest Florida Symphony Youth Orchestra Performs Free Concert May 11
The Northwest Florida Symphony Youth Orchestra (NFSYO) will perform a free concert on Sunday, May 11at 3:00 p.m. on the main stage of the Mattie Kelly Fine and Performing Arts Center at Okaloosa-Walton College in Niceville. The performance will include music by Brahms, Saint-Saens, and Tchaikovsky, as well as some favorite Pops selections including the theme from Halo and selections from Harry Potter.
The concert is free and open to the public; however donations to support the youth program are welcomed.
The NFSYO comprises more than 50 talented student musicians in grades 5 to 12 from Okaloosa, Walton and Santa Rosa Counties. The symphony is conducted by Liz Aylor, who is also the Director of the Symphonic Strings program in the Okaloosa County Schools.
The group is sponsored in part by Okaloosa-Walton College and the Northwest Florida Symphony Orchestra Guild. For more information on the performance or the NFSYO please contact the OWC Fine Arts Office at 729-5382 or Liz Aylor at 651-4308.