- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
Info Session on Teaching Opportunities at OWC Held June 17
Due to increased enrollment, Okaloosa-Walton College is seeking qualified part-time professors who hold a Master's or higher degree in fields such as English, mathematics, business, or the natural and social sciences. The college will host an information session on Tuesday, June 17 at 5:30 pm on the Niceville campus in the community gallery in building K to provide additional information on this opportunity.
Dr. Jill White, OWC senior vice president for instruction, noted that the availability of teaching positions for day, evening or weekend classes at any of the college's six area locations is a good fit for many area professionals. "Adjuncts who are specialists in their fields play an important role as members of our faculty and the college supports part-time professors with workshops, mentors, and technology resources," said White. She noted that individuals associated with the region's military, defense industry or other fields are especially encouraged to attend the information session.
For additional information, contact OWC Human Resources at 729-5365 or see the college website at www.owc.edu/HR.