- NWFSC News 2014
- NWFSC News 2013
- NWFSC News 2012
- NWFSC News 2011
- NWFSC News 2010
- NWFSC News 2009
- NWFSC News 2008
- NWFSC News 2007
- NWFSC News 2006
- NWFSC News 2005
- NWFSC News 2004
- NWFSC News 2003
- NWFSC News 2002
- NWFSC News 2001
- Spirit of '45 Day Express
- Science Seminar Series
- Nursing Program Recognized
- NWFSC Honors Nursing Graduates
- NWFSC Honors EMT Graduates
- NWFSC Honors Teacher Ed. Graduates
- Nursing program seeks
- Foundation Seeks Distinguished Alumni
- Forensics Team a Finalist
- NWFSC hosts IACP
- Rick Flores Classic Returns
- NWFSC AmeriCorps Program of the Year
- Student Involvement at 'All-Time High'
- Free IT Pro Camp
- All Sports Association Creates Endowment in Memory of Coach Patrick Harrington
- NWF State College Hosts Annual Computer Tech Event
- Nursing Program Seeks ACEN Accreditation, Hosts Public Meeting
- NWF State College Recognizes Honors Students for Fall 2014 Term
OWC Fine & Performing Arts Scholarships Available
Applications for scholarships in the Humanities, Fine and Performing Arts Division at Okaloosa-Walton College are now being accepted for Dance, Drama, Instrument, Technical Theater, Voice and Visual Arts.
Dance scholarships: Applications are due April 30. Auditions will be held May 3 and 5.
Visual Arts scholarships: Portfolios and applications are due April 28 and 29. Portfolios will be evaluated on April 30.
Drama, Instrument, Technical Theater, and Voice scholarships: Applicants may choose the date that works best for them. Applications are due April 10 for those who wish to audition on April 18. Applications are due May 8 for those who wish to audition on May 16.
Scholarships are awarded each semester in varying amounts to be used for tuition at OWC by those students with outstanding abilities in the arts. The general requirements to be eligible for fine and performing arts scholarships are maintaining satisfactory academic standing in general courses and a 3.5 GPA in the scholarship area of study; participation in ensembles or classes assigned by the division director; working at least two Broadway shows per year; attending all scheduled classes; and completing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Scholarship recipients must re-apply each spring semester.
Applications are available for download at www.owc.edu/arts/scholarships.cfm. For more information, contact Mrs. Baker at the fine arts office at 850-729-5382.