- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
- Students named to President’s List and Dean’s List for fall 2016 semester
- Former University of Alabama and Dallas Cowboy Football Champion to visit NWF
- NWF Career Center Job Fair presents employment opportunities
- NWF Collegiate High School Academic Team wins big
- Northwest Florida State College Recognizes Fall 2016 Graduates
- NWF State College Nursing Program Ranked in Florida’s Top 20
- NWF State College Students Named to All-Florida Academic Team
- Winners of LaRoche Poetry Contest Announced
OWC Fine & Performing Arts Scholarships Available
Applications for scholarships in the Humanities, Fine and Performing Arts Division at Okaloosa-Walton College are now being accepted for Dance, Drama, Instrument, Technical Theater, Voice and Visual Arts.
Dance scholarships: Applications are due April 30. Auditions will be held May 3 and 5.
Visual Arts scholarships: Portfolios and applications are due April 28 and 29. Portfolios will be evaluated on April 30.
Drama, Instrument, Technical Theater, and Voice scholarships: Applicants may choose the date that works best for them. Applications are due April 10 for those who wish to audition on April 18. Applications are due May 8 for those who wish to audition on May 16.
Scholarships are awarded each semester in varying amounts to be used for tuition at OWC by those students with outstanding abilities in the arts. The general requirements to be eligible for fine and performing arts scholarships are maintaining satisfactory academic standing in general courses and a 3.5 GPA in the scholarship area of study; participation in ensembles or classes assigned by the division director; working at least two Broadway shows per year; attending all scheduled classes; and completing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Scholarship recipients must re-apply each spring semester.
Applications are available for download at www.owc.edu/arts/scholarships.cfm. For more information, contact Mrs. Baker at the fine arts office at 850-729-5382.