- NWFSC News 2013
- NWFSC News 2012
- NWFSC News 2011
- NWFSC News 2010
- NWFSC News 2009
- NWFSC News 2008
- NWFSC News 2007
- NWFSC News 2006
- NWFSC News 2005
- NWFSC News 2004
- NWFSC News 2003
- NWFSC News 2002
- NWFSC News 2001
- Spirit of '45 Day Express to Make Stop
- Dental Assisting Graduates Honored
- Paramedic Graduates Honored
- NWF State College to Host Annual College Night
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduates Honored
- Parent Information Meetings on Dual Enrollment
- Students Named to President's List and Dean's List for Summer 2014
- Integrated Career and Technical Education Initiative Launched
- Huckabee Event to Benefit College's Music Programs
- NWF State College again recognized as Military Friendly School
- NWF State College Saddened by the Loss of Coach Patrick Harrington
- Celebration of Life set for Coach Patrick Harrington
- Tamela McCorvey Named Acting Head Womenâ€™s Basketball Coach
- Tamela McCorvey Named Acting Head Women's Basketball Coach
- Ribando Compositions Performed in Virginia, New York City
- Free IT Pro Camp Scheduled for Nov. 22
- SGA Reflects Student Involvement at 'All-Time High'
- NWF State College AmeriCorps Program Named Program of the Year
OWC Fine & Performing Arts Scholarships Available
Applications for scholarships in the Humanities, Fine and Performing Arts Division at Okaloosa-Walton College are now being accepted for Dance, Drama, Instrument, Technical Theater, Voice and Visual Arts.
Dance scholarships: Applications are due April 30. Auditions will be held May 3 and 5.
Visual Arts scholarships: Portfolios and applications are due April 28 and 29. Portfolios will be evaluated on April 30.
Drama, Instrument, Technical Theater, and Voice scholarships: Applicants may choose the date that works best for them. Applications are due April 10 for those who wish to audition on April 18. Applications are due May 8 for those who wish to audition on May 16.
Scholarships are awarded each semester in varying amounts to be used for tuition at OWC by those students with outstanding abilities in the arts. The general requirements to be eligible for fine and performing arts scholarships are maintaining satisfactory academic standing in general courses and a 3.5 GPA in the scholarship area of study; participation in ensembles or classes assigned by the division director; working at least two Broadway shows per year; attending all scheduled classes; and completing a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Scholarship recipients must re-apply each spring semester.
Applications are available for download at www.owc.edu/arts/scholarships.cfm. For more information, contact Mrs. Baker at the fine arts office at 850-729-5382.