- NWFSC News 2013
- NWFSC News 2012
- NWFSC News 2011
- NWFSC News 2010
- NWFSC News 2009
- NWFSC News 2008
- NWFSC News 2007
- NWFSC News 2006
- NWFSC News 2005
- NWFSC News 2004
- NWFSC News 2003
- NWFSC News 2002
- NWFSC News 2001
- Spirit of '45 Day Express to Make Stop
- Dental Assisting Graduates Honored
- Paramedic Graduates Honored
- NWF State College to Host Annual College Night
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduates Honored
- Parent Information Meetings on Dual Enrollment
- Students Named to President's List and Dean's List for Summer 2014
- Integrated Career and Technical Education Initiative Launched
- Huckabee Event to Benefit College's Music Programs
- NWF State College again recognized as Military Friendly School
- NWF State College Saddened by the Loss of Coach Patrick Harrington
- Celebration of Life set for Coach Patrick Harrington
- Tamela McCorvey Named Acting Head Womenâ€™s Basketball Coach
- Tamela McCorvey Named Acting Head Women's Basketball Coach
Fall Term Registration at NWF State College - Extended Hours
In-person registration for Fall Term at Northwest Florida State College (formerly Okaloosa-Walton College) will be held through August 28 at all six NWF State College locations. Hundreds of day, evening, weekend and online classes at NWF State College begin August 21 and October 14.
Now to August 13th, registration hours are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Tuesdays from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Fridays from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The college will offer extended hours from August 14 to August 28 with hours Monday to Thursday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm each day and 8:00 am to 4:30 pm Fridays. Hours apply to the college's Niceville, Fort Walton Beach, Crestview and DeFuniak Springs locations. The college's centers on Eglin AFB and Hurlburt Field operate under hours established at each base.
Individuals may also enroll and pay fees through the college's Internet site. A complete course listing is available on the college website at www.nwfstatecollege.edu or at the college's former www.owc.edu web site address. Note that all OWC web addresses will remain active until summer 2009 as the college transitions to its new name and role as part of Florida's recently established state college system.
Northwest Florida State College has an open door admissions policy and there is no fee to apply for admission to the college. The college offers the lowest tuition in Florida, as well as financial aid, and an installment fee-payment plan. For information, call 729-6922, in Crestview call 689-7911 or 892-8100 in Walton County or see the Northwest Florida State College website.
In addition to college classes, NWF State College offers free courses for adults who do not have a high school diploma, including adult basic education, preparation for the GED high school equivalency test, and English-As-A-Second Language. Individuals may enroll in adult education courses at any time throughout the year and enroll at the first class session they attend. For GED and ESOL class information contact 729-5387.
The college also offers non-credit personal enrichment classes through the PRIME Time program. Registration for PRIME Time courses will be held starting September 8. For PRIME Time information call 729-6084.