- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
PRIME TIME Personal Enrichment Classes in Jan., Feb & March
A series of non-credit PRIME TIME personal enrichment classes offered by Okaloosa-Walton College will be held in January, February and March. The non-credit classes are open to adults of any age and range in price from $5 to $130. Most courses are offered at the OWC Niceville or OWC-UWF Fort Walton Beach campuses. Lunch & Learn courses entitled "Digital Cameras" and "The Great Depression" will be offered at Rutherford's 465 in Regatta Bay. A Chef's Choice series will feature various restaurants including Mitchell's Fish Market in Sandestin, Enzo's Italian Restaurant in Santa Rosa Beach, Fire in Grayton Beach, and Bonefish Grill in Destin.
Registration is now in progress at all six locations of OWC in Niceville, Fort Walton, Crestview, DeFuniak Springs, Eglin and Hurlburt Field and continues until classes start or are filled. All PRIME TIME courses are designed for leisure learning with no grades or tests given. Classes focus on computers, health, travel, foods, politics, arts, gardening and more. A series of trips and tours is also available. New courses include: Latin Dancing, Beginning Sign Language, Meditation "The Sounds of Silence", Memories to Memoirs: Writing Your Autobiography, Mardi Gras at Kitchenique, Digital Cameras, Europe Bound, Floral Design Workshop and several new Lunch & Learn seminars.
For information, call 729-6084 or 729-6085.