- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
NWF State College Health Programs Information Fair
The Nursing and Allied Health programs at Northwest Florida State College will host a health programs information fair on Tuesday, October 14 from 5:30 to 8:00 p.m. at the Niceville Campus for those interested in learning more about admissions to programs in Dental Assisting, Paramedic, Emergency Medical Technician (EMT), Radiography and both the associate degree and bachelor's degree Nursing programs.
There will be an overview at 5:30 pm on financial aid, academic advising and college support services. At 6:00 pm and again at 7:00 pm, participants may attend in-depth information sessions on the programs of their choice for specific admissions information, tours and more. The event will be held in the College Mall, Building K, on the college's Niceville campus. For more information, contact the NWF State College Nursing office at 729-6400.
Potential students are encouraged to attend the entire program to learn about the various health career training options available and how to prepare a more competitive admissions application. Certain programs will award points toward meeting admissions criteria for those who attend the information sessions. Each program has a limited number of admissions slots and different admissions requirements and deadlines.