- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
PRIME TIME Personal Enrichment Classes at NWF State College
Registration for PRIME TIME personal enrichment classes at Northwest Florida State College is now in progress at all six college locations. Open to adults of any age, non-credit PRIME TIME classes start in September, October and November. All courses are designed for leisure learning with no grades or tests given. PRIME TIME classes focus on computers, health, travel, foods, politics, arts & crafts and more. Fees range from $10 to $75. The schedule of classes is available on the NWF State College web site at www.nwfstatecollege.edu/schedule and at all college locations, area chambers of commerce and public libraries.
More than 45 of the personal enrichment courses will be offered at the NWF State College Niceville campus. A PRIME TIME Walking Club will meet in local area parks and neighborhoods. The popular "Chef's Choice" series will meet at Destin, Santa Rosa Beach, and Shalimar area restaurants. A class in Fly Fishing will be held at the NWF State College Fort Walton Beach campus. New personal enrichment classes offered include: Chair Yoga, Aging & Memory, Wine Dinner at Mitchell's Fish Market, Kitchenique Cooking Class, Photoshop Elements, Microsoft Publisher, and Financial Workshop - Investing in Your Future. A series of "Lunch and Learn" seminars include topics on Digital Cameras, Publishing Your Project, and the Ukraine.
PRIME TIME participants receive the benefits of regular NWF State College students, including use of the library, access to special events, and free parking. For information, call 729-6084 or 729-6085.