- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
Money Smart, Non-Credit Course at NWF State College
A non-credit course in basic adult financial literacy is being offered during the evening through Northwest Florida State College's Continuing Education program. Individuals may register for the class at any NWF State College location now through the first day of class, space permitting.
"Money Smart: Basic Adult Financial Literacy" is a training program to help adults enhance their money skills and create positive banking relationships. Topics include an introduction to banking services and credit, opening and maintaining a checking account, predatory lending, understanding credit history, intelligent borrowing, basic saving strategies, what home ownership is about and more. The class meets November 3, 10, 17, 24 & December 1 from 6:00 to 8:00 p.m. in Building K, room 151 on the Niceville campus. The registration fee for the course is $25. Register for class #XRL-3009, reference # 63257.
Non-credit courses offer personal enrichment and learning without tests or grades. Contact Amanda Barker in OWC Continuing Education at 729-6085 for more information.