Eligibility: Home School Students

Please Note:
There are important Dual Enrollment changes effective Spring 2014!

  • Be officially enrolled in a home school program.
  • Take a State approved college placement test (ACT, SAT, FCPT) and pass all appropriate subtests if enrolling in a college English, math, reading, or Gordon rule social science or humanities course, or any course which requires English, math, or reading as a prerequisite.
  • Submit a copy of your current Legal Compliance and Eligibility Form (proof of enrollment in a home school program) that is on file with your school district.
  • Student must have earned 5 Carnegie Units to be eligible. A transcript must be submitted on registration day.