Eligibility: Private School Students

Please Note:
There are important Dual Enrollment changes effective Spring 2014!

  • Cumulative GPA as specified in their schools' governing articulation agreement, or the recommendation of the principal and the approval of the college if the GPA is less than the specified GPA
  • Be enrolled in the grade of high school studies that is specified in their school governing articulation agreement.
  • Pass the appropriate subtest of a State approved college placement test (ACT, SAT, PERT, or CLM) if enrolling in a college English, math, or Gordon rule social science or humanities course, or any courses which requires English, math, or reading as a prerequisite.
  • Students must provide books and instructional materials. Private schools are responsible for tuition and fees as specified in the articulation agreement.