Health Insurance Requirement

Health insurance is required by United States Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS) because of the high cost of medical care in the United States.

Possible Resources for Health Insurance:
UHIC Student Injury and Sickness Insurance Plan for International Student/Scholar Care Plus Plan 

Associated Insurance Plans:

  • Associated Insurance Plans International, Inc.
    1301 S. Wolf Road
    Suite 203 
    Prospect Heights, IL 60070 
    (800)452-5772 or (847)537-5664
    Fax: (847)537-6958 

  • CMI Insurance SpecialistsWebsite 
    Global Insurance Benefits
    1447 York Road 
    Lutherville, MD 21093-6032
    (800)677-7887 or (410)583-2595
    Fax: (410)538-8244 

  • Cultural Insurance Services International 
    (800) 303-8120, ext 5430 

  • The Harbour Group, L.L.C.
    1800 Michael Faraday Dr.
    Suite 201
    Reston, Virginia 20190
    Fax: (703)733-0946 

  • MedChoice International 
    Seabury & Smith
    (800)331-3047 or (202)457-6824 

Please read all the information on this site before you start to complete application forms.


Some content on this page is saved in an alternative format. To view these files, download the following free software. 
PDF Documents: Get AdobeĀ® ReaderĀ®