Other Important Information
- Applicants must be at least 16 years old and have achieved an equivalent to a U.S. high school diploma.
- Failure to complete all the application with accuracy may result in admission being denied.
- Official copies of secondary school records must be evaluated. We suggest that you use any organization recognized by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services for your evaluation.
- Academic records will not be returned nor will they be forwarded to another college or agency.
- Northwest Florida State College does not provide housing nor does it assist students in their search for housing.
- There is no public transportation service in the area; students must provide their own transportation to and from the college.
Please read all the information on this site before you start to complete application forms.