International Students

Important Notice 

Individuals wishing to file for a F-1 student visa to attend college or university in the United States must first pay a SEVIS I-901 application fee. For information and forms, Please visit the U.S. Immigration Website.
The information on this site is provided to assist international students who are applying for F-1 or M-1 Student Visas. This information will help international students understand the requirements for admission to Northwest Florida State College. This information is not for Permanent Resident Aliens (commonly referred to as a person issued a "green card"). Permanent Resident Aliens should follow this link to complete standard admissions procedures / requirements.

Please read all the information contained in the International Student Packet: