To begin the Medical Coding and Billing Certificate Program, students must complete the following:
- Have a high school diploma or GED high school equivalent Diploma.
- Submit admission and residency forms (link to this webpage)
- Request official transcripts from high school, GED or any postsecondary institution attended (link to that webpage)
- Review the Program of Study Options and choose either the three of six semester option (link to this menu item)
- Meet with an advisor to discuss your chosen Program of Study option during your first semester of classes. To meet with an advisor call (850) 729-6922.
- Follow your Program of Study Option completely. If you need to decrease the number of courses that you are taking each semester, please contact Dr. Beth Norton, Division Director Allied Health and BSN Programs firstname.lastname@example.org or 729 6444.