- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
Bachelor of Science in Nursing Graduates Honored
On Aug. 11, Northwest Florida State College recognized students who successfully completed the college's Bachelor of Science in Nursing program during the Summer 2014 semester. The RN to BSN degree program is designed for Florida licensed Registered Nurses who are seeking a bachelor's degree in nursing.
Director of Nursing Dr. Marty Walker congratulated graduates on the achievement of their first professional degree in nursing and encouraged them to continue their education to increase the quality of nursing care.
Several graduates were recognized with special awards: Academic Excellence Award for the highest cumulative GPA: Angelina Willis; Academic Achievement Award for a 4.0 in the upper division nursing classes: Debroh Bailey, Cassandra Besabe, Samantha Beville, Janna Boswell, April Bullock, Krystal Cristea, Layloni Eugenio, Brady Kirby, Janeal Musser, Leslie Norris, Anastasiya Powell, Heath Rogers, Ashleigh Skipper and Coral Warren; and the Lamp of Nursing Leadership Award: Janeal Musser.
The Summer 2014 Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduates are: Debroh Bailey (Panama City), Andrea Beihl (Navarre), Cassandra Besabe (Fort Walton Beach), Samantha Beville (Freeport), Janna Boswell (Mary Esther), Delia Brazzell (Destin), Nipaporn Buadaeng (Fort Walton Beach), April Bullock (Santa Rosa Beach), Michael Chism (Navarre), Krystle Cirstea (Miramar Beach), Amber Devenney (Navarre), Layloni Eugenio (Mary Esther), Katrina Giaquinto (Shalimar), Danielle Jordan (Crestview), Victor Kay (Navarre), Brandy Kirby (Destin), Janeal Musser (Niceville), Leslie Norris (Mary Esther), Sarah Pacheco (Shalimar), Oliver Pikcilingis (Crestview), Anastasiya Powell (Navarre), Heath Rogers (Panama City), Cara Scarborough (Niceville), Erin Schlechter (Niceville), Steve Seals II (Crestview), Susan Silvey (Shalimar), Fallon Simmons (Crestview), Ashleigh Skipper (DeFuniak Springs), Jeffrey Smith (Gulf Breeze), Sarah Stewart (Santa Rosa Beach), Mary Tinnerello (Crestview), Coral Warren (Fort Walton Beach), Angelina Willis (Miramar Beach).
For information about the Bachelor of Science in Nursing, visit the program's website.