- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
Patricia Belote to read poems, sign books at Fort Walton Beach Campus
FORT WALTON BEACH - A poetry reading and book-signing event featuring poet Patricia Belote and her book Traveling Light will be held on Friday, Feb. 26, at 6:30 p.m. in the auditorium on the Fort Walton Beach Campus of Northwest Florida State College.
The free event is presented by Blackwater Review, the college's annual journal of literature and art. Refreshments will be provided, and books will be available for sale at the event.
For more information, contact Dr. Deidre Price at 863-6521 or email@example.com.