- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
Northwest Florida State College Holds 'Cash 4 College' Workshop
Northwest Florida State College will hold its sixth annual "Cash 4 College" financial aid workshop on Saturday, March 7, to help students and parents complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). NWF State College financial aid staff will be available to assist students, parents and guardians from 9 a.m. to noon. There is no cost to attend the event, which will be held in the Student Services Center on the Niceville campus.
The financial aid staff will help create FAFSA PIN numbers and process the FAFSA application. The following items are necessary to complete the FAFSA: driver's license, Social Security numbers, 2014 tax return and W-2 forms, and any untaxed income information (such as child support or Social Security). For students under age 24, all information items are needed for both the student and parent, and both student and parent must be present.
"Come to the workshop and let us help you with your FAFSA," said Financial Aid Director Pat Bennett. "It's important to complete the FAFSA application to find financial aid for college because 90 percent of the money available out there requires a FAFSA."
Students who are not planning to attend Northwest Florida State College are welcome to attend the workshop to receive help with their FAFSA. NWF State College representatives will be available to provide information about the college.
For more information, contact the Financial Aid office at (850) 729-5370 or firstname.lastname@example.org.