- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
- Students named to President’s List and Dean’s List for fall 2016 semester
- Former University of Alabama and Dallas Cowboy Football Champion to visit NWF
- NWF Career Center Job Fair presents employment opportunities
- NWF Collegiate High School Academic Team wins big
- Northwest Florida State College Recognizes Fall 2016 Graduates
- NWF State College Nursing Program Ranked in Florida’s Top 20
- NWF State College Students Named to All-Florida Academic Team
Celebration of Life set for Coach Patrick Harrington
The family has announced arrangements for remembering Coach Patrick Harrington. On Saturday, October 11, visitation services will be held at Heritage Gardens Funeral Home in Niceville, Fla., from 4:00-6:00 p.m.
A celebration of Coach Harrington's life will take place on Sunday, October 12, in the Mattie Kelly Fine and Performing Arts Center on the Niceville campus of Northwest Florida State College at 3:00 p.m. Doors will open at 1:30 p.m. The family has also requested that those in attendance on Sunday wear Raider Red in honor of Coach Harrington.
At the conclusion of Sunday's celebration, Patrick will be returning home to Massachusetts. Visitation will be at Keefe Funeral Home in Cambridge, Mass., on Wednesday, October 15, from 4:00-8:00 p.m. On Thursday, October 16, Mass will be held at St. Peter's Catholic Church in Cambridge, Mass., at 10:00 a.m.
The family would like to thank the community for their outpouring of love and support during this difficult time.