- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
Parent Information Meetings on Dual Enrollment
Three information meetings are scheduled for parents interested in learning more about dual enrollment at Northwest Florida State College.
Dual enrollment is a statewide program for high school students to enroll in college courses at no cost to them, allowing them to earn college credit and high school credit simultaneously. The Florida dual enrollment program is governed by state law and serves public, private and home-schooled students.
NWF State College has provided dual enrollment opportunities for more than 25 years to thousands of students. At the meetings, college staff and faculty will be on hand to provide information about dual enrollment and answer questions.
All meetings will be held at NWF State College locations. The schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, Sept. 9, 6 p.m.
South Walton Center, 109 Greenway Trail, Santa Rosa Beach
Building B, Room 119
Wednesday, Sept. 10, 6 p.m.
Niceville Campus, 100 College Blvd.
Student Services Center, Room 132/133
(Note: This session is being held in conjunction with College Night at The Arena from 6 to 8 p.m.)
Thursday, Sept. 11, 6 p.m.
Chautauqua Center, 908 U.S. Highway 90 West, DeFuniak Springs
Building 1, Room 103
For more information, please contact Dual Enrollment Director Ross Hamilton at (850) 863-6502.