- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
Early Childhood Education graduates honored at ceremony
May 2, 2016
On May 1, Northwest Florida State College recognized students who successfully completed the college's programs for Bachelor of Science degree in Early Childhood Education and Associate in Science degree in Early Childhood Education during the 2015-16 academic year.
The college established the bachelor degree program in Early Childhood Education in 2013.
Cheryl Liddon, representing the Class of 2016, was selected to address the class and guests at the pinning ceremony. Ms. Bev Sandlin, retired director of Teacher Education, presented the graduation message to the class.
Liddon was recognized as the Early Childhood student of the year.
Early Childhood Education graduates earning a Bachelor of Science degree are: Teresa Allen (Paxton), Erica Crystal (Freeport), Stephanie Hicks (Crestview), Cheryl Liddon (Fort Walton Beach), Xiaomin Riddle (Bonifay), Keicah Rouse (Fort Walton Beach), Rebecca Nicole Sanders (Destin), Jamie Songe (DeFuniak Springs), Katrina Spencer (Fort Walton Beach), Pam Todd (Niceville), and Janeese Vogel (DeFuniak Springs).
Early Childhood Education graduates earning an Associate in Science degree are: Melodi Conti (Fort Walton Beach), Briana Danicek (Crestview), Sharonda Miller (Navarre), and Bree Smallwood (Destin).