- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
Free Dental X-Rays Offered at NWF State College
Students in the Dental Assisting Program at Northwest Florida State College would like to take X-rays of your teeth -- free of charge.
If you need dental X-rays, please obtain a written request (prescription) from your dentist. Save time and have your dentist fax the prescription to 850-729-6460.
To schedule an appointment or for more information, call 850-729-6444. Appointments are available from May 28 to July 2, Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.