- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
- Students named to President’s List and Dean’s List for fall 2016 semester
- Former University of Alabama and Dallas Cowboy Football Champion to visit NWF
- NWF Career Center Job Fair presents employment opportunities
- NWF Collegiate High School Academic Team wins big
- Northwest Florida State College Recognizes Fall 2016 Graduates
- NWF State College Nursing Program Ranked in Florida’s Top 20
- NWF State College Students Named to All-Florida Academic Team
- Winners of LaRoche Poetry Contest Announced
Group advising sessions provide information and help registering
Aug. 9, 2016
NICEVILLE - Group advising sessions for new students have been scheduled at Northwest Florida State College. At these sessions, students will receive information about the college and then receive help registering for classes.
Each session will hold up to 36 people on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no sign-up for the sessions.
Students are welcome to attend a session on any of the following dates and times:
Thursday, Aug. 11 – 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m.
Friday, Aug. 12 – 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m.
Monday, Aug. 15 – 1 p.m., 3 p.m.
Tuesday, Aug. 16 – 1 p.m., 3 p.m.
All advising sessions will be held on the Niceville Campus in the Student Services Center (Building 400), Room 308.
Students are asked to bring transcripts for all schools attended so they can be registered in the best possible classes.