- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
NWF State College hosts IACP Leading by Legacy training course
NICEVILLE - The Northwest Florida State College Criminal Justice Training Center, in partnership with the International Association of Chiefs of Police (IACP), hosted the Leading by Legacy training program on Nov. 12-14.
This IACP leadership development course is offered to executives, command staff, and first-line supervisors from law enforcement agencies primarily serving populations of 50,000 or less. The training provides practical tools to assist law enforcement leaders in developing their individual, organizational, and community legacy. Participants attend the training at no cost through a grant from the Bureau of Justice Assistance, U.S. Department of Justice.
Nearly 30 officials from 18 different law enforcement departments in Florida, Georgia and Alabama participated in the program at Northwest Florida State College, which was hosting the training course for the first time.