- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
Manufacturing Day event to be held at NWF State College
Tomorrow’s manufacturers can be inspired on Friday, Oct. 2, when the Advanced Technology and Design Department at Northwest Florida State College hosts Manufacturing Day on the Niceville Campus from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Manufacturing Day is an annual event held at manufacturing facilities and educational institutions across the nation on the first Friday in October to showcase the potential of modern, high-tech manufacturing and foster interest in manufacturing careers.
The event at NWF State College will include an open house with tour and informal presentations and demonstrations, highlighting programs such as CAD, graphics, 3-D printing, machining, welding and electronics. Demonstrations will be held in Buildings 310 and 560.
Information and registration can be found at www.mfgday.com/events/2015/northwest-florida-state-college.
NWF State College is located at 100 College Blvd. E., Niceville, FL 32578.
For more information, contact Raymond Rickman, chair of the Advanced Technology and Design Department, at 850-729-5218 or email@example.com.