- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
Blackwater Review ‘Merry & Blue Poetry Room’ features holiday-themed readings
Blackwater Review, Northwest Florida State College's annual journal of literature and art, invites you to start the holidays at "The Merry & Blue Poetry Room," featuring holiday-themed readings by a variety of local published poets and writers performing their best seasonal works, both merry and blue.
The event, which is free and open to the public, will be held on Friday, Dec. 4, at 6 p.m. in the McIllroy Gallery at the Mattie Kelly Arts Center on the Niceville Campus. In addition to the readings, there will be sweets, hot drinks, books to browse, and a few door prizes to win.
Also, Northwest Florida State College student submissions of prose and poetry are now being accepted for the 2015-16 edition of Blackwater Review. Students can submit their writing through Jan. 31, 2016. For entry guidelines and to submit work, visit the Blackwater Review website.
For more information, contact Dr. Deidre Price at email@example.com.