- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
Members inducted into NWF State College chapter of National Technical Honor Society
Northwest Florida State College inducted 22 new members into its chapter of the National Technical Honor Society during a ceremony on April 23. NTHS honors the achievements of top career and technical education students, provides scholarships to encourage the pursuit of higher education, and cultivates excellence in today's highly competitive, skilled workforce.
NWF State College's NTHS chapter was formed last December with nine initial inductees. This is the second induction class.
The new members are: Back row (L-R): Candace Lloyd, Fort Walton Beach; Adrienne Graham, Freeport; Lauren Hollon, Fort Walton Beach; Marilyn Mason, Fort Walton Beach; Katrina Spencer, Fort Walton Beach; Kristen Hoalt, Crestview. Front row (L-R): Caitlin Slater, Crestview; Emma Boone, Niceville; Kasey Watkins, Crestview; Pam Todd (Niceville); Heather Bryson (Holt). Not pictured: Keiasha Baldwin, Fort Walton Beach; Ciarra Bowers, Niceville; Shauna Collert, Navarre; Hanna Gillette, Fort Walton Beach; Sarah Head, Bonifay; Chelsea Holle, Navarre; Kari Keeton, Navarre; Elya Lopez, Crestview; Destinee Sanders, Navarre; Maria Sumner, Eglin Air Force Base; Erin Viles, Fort Walton Beach.