- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
- Students named to President’s List and Dean’s List for fall 2016 semester
- Former University of Alabama and Dallas Cowboy Football Champion to visit NWF
- NWF Career Center Job Fair presents employment opportunities
- NWF Collegiate High School Academic Team wins big
- Northwest Florida State College Recognizes Fall 2016 Graduates
- NWF State College Nursing Program Ranked in Florida’s Top 20
- NWF State College Students Named to All-Florida Academic Team
Largest combined class graduates from nursing programs at NWF State College
On May 8, Northwest Florida State College recognized students who successfully completed the Associate in Science in Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Nursing programs during the Spring 2015 academic semester. This is the largest combined graduating class since the programs began. Forty-one students graduated with an Associate in Science in Nursing, and 24 students earned a Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
Associate degree in Nursing graduates were recognized with the following special awards: Clinical Excellence in Nursing, Ronald "Lee" Weinstein of Crestview; Academic Achievement in Nursing, Alicia Colas of Fort Walton Beach; and Future Nurse Leadership, Ronald "Lee" Weinstein of Crestview.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduates were recognized with the following awards: Lamp of Nursing Leadership, Bryan Pruess of Panama City; The Nightingale Heart of Nursing, Aurelia Stone of Panama City Beach; and Academic Excellence, Lidia Gradinaru of Navarre.
The Associate in Science in Nursing graduates are: Karin Adler (Destin); Charlotte Anderson (Shalimar); Natascha Atkins (Crestview); Stephanie Baussan (Niceville); Aimee Burnett (Fort Walton Beach); Stephen Chiu (Niceville); Alicia Colas (Fort Walton Beach); Kacey Combs (Crestview); Catherine Denev (Destin); Mary Dennison (Niceville); Hadley Fenn (Destin); Andra Fitzgerald (Fort Walton Beach); Robin Garcia (Crestview); Anna Hamman (Mary Esther); Summer Hatcher (Santa Rosa Beach); Tonya Hatcher (Santa Rosa Beach); Michelle "Missy" Hooker (Santa Rosa Beach); Kerry Horton (Fort Walton Beach); Charlie Hubbard (Crestview); Yoana Ilieva (Santa Rosa Beach); Tiffiny Krupka (Navarre); Ester Molder (Mary Esther); Corey Nichols (Crestview); Angela Norris (Crestview); Trisha Ogden (Valparaiso); Casey Posada (Miramar Beach); Kelsey Reinhardt (Destin); Rachel Ridal (Mary Esther); Amber Smith (Niceville); Susan Stevens (Valparaiso); Franchesca Suarez-Cortes (Navarre); Elisha Swanner (Crestview); Naoko Taylor (Navarre); Zsuzsanna Thomas (Santa Rosa Beach); Heidi Torres (Shalimar); Elizabeth Van Dyke (Freeport); Ronald Weinstein (Crestview); Carrie Wicker (Valparaiso); Michelle Wilders (Fort Walton Beach); Alice Wilks (Crestview); Laura Williams (Crestview).
The Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduates are: Samantha Arnett, RN, BSN (Fort Walton Beach); Toni Becker, RN, BSN (Niceville); John Beirne, RN, BSN (Niceville); Diadema Bruno, RN, BSN (Crestview); Sam Burt, RN, BSN (Panama City Beach); Brittany Chojnacki, RN, BSN (Milton); Charles Dodson, RN, BSN (Destin); Joseph Duda, RN, BSN (Santa Rosa Beach); Ashley Duncan, RN, BSN (Niceville); Shawn Enos, RN, BSN (Mary Esther); Elaine Gaither, RN, BSN (Niceville); Ben Glidden, RN, BSN (Navarre); Meagan Goodman, RN, BSN (Virginia Beach, Va.); Lidia Gradinaru, RN, BSN (Navarre); Erin Gray, RN, BSN (Shalimar); Eric Hinojosa, RN, BSN (Valparaiso); Paula Hutchinson, RN, BSN (Niceville); Margaret Landrum, RN, BSN (Milton); Kellie Littlefield, RN, BSN (Niceville); Tracy Perk, RN, BSN (Santa Rosa Beach); Bryan Pruess, RN, BSN (Panama City); Natalie Sebolboro, RN, BSN (Navarre); Aurelia Stone, RN, BSN (Panama City Beach); Shawn Taylor, RN, BSN (Pensacola).