- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
NWF State College Honors Associate Degree in Nursing Graduates
On Dec. 15, Northwest Florida State College recognized students who successfully completed the college's program for Associate Degree in Nursing during the Fall 2014 academic semester.
Two graduates were recognized with special awards. Megan Vickroy received the Clinical Excellence in Nursing award, given by the faculty to the student who consistently demonstrated excellent clinical performance throughout the program. Sarah Wetzel received the Academic Achievement in Nursing award, given to the graduate achieving the highest number of academic points in the nursing program.
The Fall 2014 Associate of Science of Nursing graduates are: Tiffany Adkison (Freeport), Susan Bruhl (Panama City), Kimberly Dehart (Shalimar), Chelsea Hare (Shalimar), Heather Harrison (Bonifay), Jeff McDowell (Crestview), Ashley McIver (Crestview), Kevin Mueller (Destin), Beth Patel (Niceville), Kally Peace (Niceville), Megan Vickroy (Mary Esther), Sarah Wetzel (Destin), Heather Wright (Mary Esther).
Front row L-R: Tiffany Adkison, Kevin Mueller, Chelsea Hare, Jeff McDowell, Beth Patel, Sarah Wetzel, Heather Wright. Back row L-R: Kally Peace, Ashley McIver, Kimberly Dehart, Heather Harrison, Susan Bruhl, Megan Vickroy.