- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
- Students named to President’s List and Dean’s List for fall 2016 semester
- Former University of Alabama and Dallas Cowboy Football Champion to visit NWF
- NWF Career Center Job Fair presents employment opportunities
- NWF Collegiate High School Academic Team wins big
- Northwest Florida State College Recognizes Fall 2016 Graduates
- NWF State College Nursing Program Ranked in Florida’s Top 20
- NWF State College Students Named to All-Florida Academic Team
- Winners of LaRoche Poetry Contest Announced
NWF State College nursing program to host information session
NICEVILLE – Northwest Florida State College’s associate degree in nursing program will host an information session on Thursday, Oct. 22, from 6 to 7:30 p.m. for those interested in learning more about admission to the nursing program for fall 2016.
The session will be held in the Student Services Center (Building 400), Room 302, on the Niceville Campus. At the session, potential students will receive the most current information about the application process, program requirements, and the competitive selection process.
Applications for the fall 2016 program will be accepted beginning Jan. 8, 2016. Graduates of the program are eligible to take a national exam to become licensed as registered nurses.
For more information, contact the NWF State College nursing office at 850-729-6400 or visit www.nwfsc.edu/nursing.