- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
Nursing program to host information session Dec. 1
NICEVILLE – Northwest Florida State College’s associate degree in nursing program will host an information session on Tuesday, Dec. 1, from 6 to 7:30 p.m. for those interested in learning more about admission to the nursing program for fall 2016.
The session will be held in Building 400 (Student Services Center), Room 132/133, on the Niceville Campus. At the session, potential students will receive the most current information about the application process, program requirements, and the competitive selection process. Registration is not required to attend the information session.
Applications for the fall 2016 program will be accepted beginning Jan. 8, 2016. Graduates of the program are eligible to take a national exam to become licensed as registered nurses.
For more information, contact the NWF State College nursing office at 850-729-6400 or visit www.nwfsc.edu/nursing.