- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
Northwest Florida State College recognizes fall 2015 nursing graduates
On Dec. 16, Northwest Florida State College recognized students who successfully completed the Associate in Science in Nursing program during the fall 2015 academic semester.
Two graduates were recognized with special awards: Jessica Suarez – Clinical Excellence in Nursing, and Kimberly Winckler – Academic Achievement in Nursing. The Clinical Excellence Award, voted on by the faculty, is given to the student who consistently demonstrated excellent clinical performance throughout the program. The recipient of the Academic Achievement Award is the graduate achieving the highest number of academic points in the nursing program.
The fall 2015 Associate in Science in Nursing graduates, listed in alphabetical order, are: Debora Attalla (Miramar Beach), Nikita Clark (Fort Walton Beach), Regina Cuchens (Baker), Tamiko Gonzalez (Crestview), Kristina Laptsevich (Destin), Ashley Lasky (Fort Walton Beach), Lisa Lee (Miramar Beach), Angela Maksem (Fort Walton Beach), Rachel Mucklow (Niceville), Kristelle Odom (Mossy Head), Vanessa Romero-Cano (Crestview), Jessica Suarez (Fort Walton Beach), Crystal Taylor (Fort Walton Beach), Teresita Teck (Crestview), and Kimberly Winckler (Navarre).