- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
- NWF State College Honors Students Earning Teacher Education Bachelor's Degrees
- NWF Welding Students Gain Industry Experience With Visiting Companies
- NWF State College Event Connects Students to Local Employers
- Northwest Florida State College Radiography Program Will Host Info Session
- NWF State College Foundation Provides Scholarship Opportunities to Students
- Northwest Florida State College seeks noteworthy alumni
- Students named to President’s List and Dean’s List for fall 2016 semester
- Former University of Alabama and Dallas Cowboy Football Champion to visit NWF
- NWF Career Center Job Fair presents employment opportunities
- NWF Collegiate High School Academic Team wins big
- Northwest Florida State College Recognizes Fall 2016 Graduates
- NWF State College Nursing Program Ranked in Florida’s Top 20
- NWF State College Students Named to All-Florida Academic Team
- Winners of LaRoche Poetry Contest Announced
Northwest Florida State College honors spring 2016 nursing graduates
May 6, 2016
On May 5, Northwest Florida State College recognized students who successfully completed the Associate in Science in Nursing and Bachelor of Science in Nursing programs during the spring 2016 academic semester.
The following ASN graduates were recognized with special awards: Clinical Excellence in Nursing – Lori Reid, Academic Achievement in Nursing – Mary Nöel Dickerson, and NSNA Leadership – JoAnna Peets.
The following BSN graduates were recognized with special awards: Lamp of Nursing Leadership – Odie Pauley, The Nightingale Heart of Nursing – Jennifer Hammac, and Academic Excellence – Odie Pauley.
Associate in Science in Nursing graduates: Miya Barber (Crestview); Jennifer Bates (Mary Esther); Christopher Bennett (Niceville); Lora Langston Beyea (Crestview); Nicole Black (Fort Walton Beach); Nicole Blackwell (Fort Walton Beach); Alissa Brougham (Crestview); Dedra Cosner (Shalimar); Emily Cuchens (Freeport); Mary Nöel Dickerson (Niceville); Marni P. Doty (Santa Rosa Beach); Kimberly A. Fisher (Niceville); Sierra Geiger (Crestview); Darrin Gooding (Fort Walton Beach); Austin Johnson (Crestview); Megan Kabat (Santa Rosa Beach); Kirsten Kilpatrick (Fort Walton Beach); Shawna Kuwitzky (Niceville); Tessa Mayhew (Niceville); Reagan Mills (Niceville); Stephanie M. Moreland (Niceville); Samantha Newman (Fort Walton Beach); Jessica Ngaya (Destin); Cara A. Pecore (Niceville); JoAnna Peets (Fort Walton Beach); Trisha L. Quackenbush (Shalimar); Lori M. Reid (Niceville); Kaitlin M. Riddle (Pace); Megan Rogers (Shalimar); Brieanne Ryckert (Niceville); Aubrey Schwartz (Destin); Traci Schwarz (Navarre); Kayla P. Seay (Crestview); Dave Spillman (Niceville); Cassandra J. Sullivan (Crestview); Sterling Ray Taylor (Santa Rosa Beach); Robyn Van Zile (Fort Walton Beach); Tanya Vardazhieva (Santa Rosa Beach).
Bachelor of Science in Nursing graduates: Tiffany M. Adkison (Freeport); Richard S. Braun (Lynn Haven); Alicia C. Colas (Fort Walton Beach); Tyra A. Forcha (Santa Rosa Beach); Jennifer M. Hammac (Shalimar); Heather L. Harrison (Bonifay); Heather Justice (Fort Walton Beach); Odie C. Pauley (Bonifay); Mandie Pittman (Florala, Ala.); Latresa W. Stewart (Pensacola); Joseph Tarro (Mary Esther); Thomasina C. Waldera (Freeport).
PHOTO AT TOP: ASN graduates
PHOTO AT RIGHT: BSN graduates