- Current News
- News Archives
- Emerald Coast Autism Center finds new home at Northwest Florida State College
- Spring 2017 night welding orientation to be held
- New members of NWF State College Pacesetters selected
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society Welcomes New Members
- NWF State College Chooses Stephenson as New President
- Group Advising Sessions Prepare New Students for Spring
Information session set for those interested in nursing degree program
November 7, 2016
NICEVILLE - The associate degree in nursing program at Northwest Florida State College will host an information session on Thursday, Dec. 1, at 6 p.m. for those interested in learning more about admission to the fall 2017 program.
The event will be held in Building 48, Room 888 (auditorium) on the Fort Walton Beach campus. At the session, potential students will receive the most current information about the application process, program requirements, and the selection process for the Fall 2017 RN program. Registration is not required to attend the information session.
For more information, contact the NWF State College nursing office at 729-6400 or vist www.nwfsc.edu/nursing.